Tri-Lift will continue to be the leader in providing innovative products and extraordinary services. Our team’s extensive experience and world class vendors are dedicated to building long-term relationships with our customers based on honesty, value, and a mutual respect. Tri-Lift was founded with the understanding that our success goes hand in hand with our customer’s success.
Our passion is to provide extraordinary service by responding promptly to our customer’s needs and providing solutions that will enhance their business. Our people will maintain the highest level of training available. We will communicate with empathy, urgency, honesty, and with accurate and clear information. Our mission is to blend our experience, traditional values, loyalty, and commitment with progressive solutions; now and for generations to come.
We are a company large enough to fill all your material handling needs, yet small enough to give you local, personalized service. It is our commitment to total customer satisfaction which separates us from our competition.
- A working third generation business.
- A real person will answer the phone every time you call any of our locations (No voicemail).
- Hardworking and talented employees with little to no turn over.
- We only hire high quality personnel with the ability to advance through the organization, and retain our corporate goals.
- We reinvest our profits back into the company improving what we can do for our customers.
- We run a lean organization maintaining a high level of efficiency which reduces our operating cost, allowing us to pass this savings on to our customers.
- We are focused on the future creating ever greener ways of doing business.
- Tri-Lift’s financial strength.
- Strategically placed full service facilities within our territory provide all of our customers with an equally high level of service.
- Establish brick and mortar in a community creating jobs, this provides our customers with local talent that is aware of the local environment.
We are also launching the New Equipment Headquarters Campaign. Read more below:
Tri-Lift NC, Inc. has the new forklifts to meet near any application. We serve our customers from our convenient locations in Greensboro, Raleigh, Charlotte North Carolina and Columbia and Greenville South Carolina. Whether you need a single light-duty new forklift or a fleet of heavy-duty, high-capacity forklifts that work three shifts a day, we have the forklift you need. No other dealer in North or South Carolina provides the variety of forklifts and options to meet so many diverse applications. Our line-up includes:
- Linde Forklifts, CLARK Forklifts, Hoist Forklifts and UniCarriers Forklifts
- LP Forklifts, Electric Forklifts, Diesel Forklifts and Gas Forklifts
- Forklifts in Capacities as high as 125,000lbs!
- New light-duty forklifts and heavy-duty forlifts that are built to operate three shifts a day!
- Electric Forklifts Built to Work Outside Under Nearly any Condition
- Forklifts for Rigging and Machinery Moving
- Boom Lifts and Scissor Lifts
- Electric Pallet Jacks, Stackers, Walkie Riders and Much More
As you can see, our selection of new forklifts is second to none. We represent the finest forklift brands, with the models and options that you need. We select our brands based on historical performance, variety and reliability. And this variety and line-up has led to several awards for selling new forklifts, including Linde’s “Palmetto Award”, as well as expanded territories from CLARK and UniCarriers. Manufacturers understand that Tri-Lift NC, Inc. knows you, our customer, the industries you serve and how to work with you to get the right equipment for your operation.
We love our customers and welcome your feedback and suggestions. Use our Contact Us page to tell us what we’re doing right or what we can improve on.