- Training Conducted at Your Facility or Ours!
- Forklift Operator Safety Training
- Pedestrian Training
- Operator Safety Training for Aerial Lifts, Scissor lifts and Boom lifts
- Train the Trainer Programs
- Equipment Pre-Shift Inspections and Documentation
- Proper Battery Inspection, Watering and Charging Techniques
- Propane Tank (LP) Inspection and Storage
Companies that have participated in Our Training Programs Include:
- Progress Energy- Roxboro,NC
- Oldcastle-Adams Product Group- Greensboro, NC
- Dow Corning- Greensboro, NC
- Carpets by Direct- Greensboro, NC
- Liggett Group- Mebane, NC
- C&S Distribution- Greensboro, NC
- Akzo Nobel- Salisbury, NC
- Panera Bread- Greensboro, NC
- GE Aviation- West Jefferson, NC
- Koppers Inc.- Salem, VA
- Ingersoll Rand- Greensboro, NC
- Highways & Skyways- Greensboro, NC
Before you put an employee on one of your lift trucks, you must fully understand their level of experience, what equipment they’ve operated, what conditions they have operated those forklifts under and what, if any, additional training is required to ensure that they are ready to operate YOUR lift trucks under YOUR specific conditions.
Our Forklift Operator Questionnaire helps walk you through the process of asking the questions that will help you determine a plan of action for training your new, or current operators.